Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lauren's favourite perfume

Two years ago Lauren wrote on her website:
"My favorite perfume is Miss Dior Cherie. I've worn it for years."
But now she has a new favourite - Chance eau tendre from Chanel.
She said it in a recent interview for OK! magazine.
"OK!: Do you have a favorite fragrance?
LC: I wear Chanel Chance. There’s three of them, but I wear the light pink one."
"Chanel Chance is a year-round favorite for me when it comes to perfumes. I keep a bottle with me since I tend to reapply when the course of my day changes (such as post-work drinks or a surprise dinner date)" LC wrote on her site.
Chance eau tendre is a lovely perfume, delicate and feminine. I highly recommend it! Main notes: quince, grapefruit, jasmine and hyacinth.

No comments:

Post a Comment